Monday 7 June 2010

The weather looked a bit unpredictable yesterday, but decided to go to a boot sale anyway and ended up going to two!
Found this sixties suitcase that's in good condition and is already in place on top of my wardrobe waiting to be filled,probably with fabric. We seem to have a fabric problem at home , it's everywhere, under beds, in baskets, even in the cellar!
A little sewing basket and wooden reels.
I took a chance and bought a jumbled box of china, a good wash and these black cups should look nice and sparkly.
And lastly some Meakin cups and saucers, the citrus design makes them a bit different from the usual florals.

3 comments:

  1. You found some lovely things, the black and pink cups are really pretty.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I LOVE those black cups...they are soooo different. A good bargain if you ask me!
    Well spotted...

    Karen x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. just found your blog thought I would say hello. We seem to like the same kind of things, your pirex bowls remind me of my Mum we had blue one's when I was small.
    If you look on my side bar you'll see a Holly Hobby plate I found a few weeks ago infact I still have a couple of things from the first time around I'm such a horder :)
    nice to meet you
    Cate x

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments - Thankyou Linda xx